Am I guaranteed admission to Australia?
An electronic visa for Australia, or any visa for that matter, can guarantee admission to Australia. Please note that the ETA/eVisitor is a document that grants a visitor permission to travel to and within Australia.
The ETA/eVisitor for Australia is currently available for citizens of certain eligible countries and who are traveling for tourism/business purposes. However, the ETA/eVisitor in no way guarantees entry to the country. Final authorization to Australia will be granted at the discretion of the Australia border authorities.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- Are children required to apply for Australia Online ETA/eVisitor?
- What advantages does the Online ETA/eVisitor provide?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Australia ETA/eVisitor application?
- Do I need to renew my Australia Online ETA/eVisitor if my passport has changed/expired?
- How long is an Australia Online ETA/eVisitor valid for?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Australia Online ETA/eVisitor application?
- Do I need an ETA/eVisitor to go to Australia?
- Who requires an ETA/eVisitor to enter Australia?
- What is ETA/eVisitor?
- How Australia Visa Works?