Happy Australia Day 2020
January 26, 1788 was the date on which Captain Arthur Phillip took formal possession of the colony of New South Wales and raised the British flag for the first time in Sydney Cove. In the early 1880s, the day was known as 'First Landing', 'Anniversary Day' or 'Foundation Day'. In 1946 the Commonwealth and state governments agreed to unify the celebrations on January 26 and call it 'Australia Day'. The day became a public holiday in 1818 (its 30th anniversary)
Australia Day is about acknowledging and celebrating the contribution that every Australian makes to our contemporary and dynamic nation. From our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people - who have been here for more than 65,000 years - to those who have lived here for generations, to those who have come from all corners of the globe to call our country home
Australia Day continues to be hugely popular, with 3 in 4 Australians believing it has a bigger meaning beyond being just a day off. On Australia Day we celebrate all the things we love about Australia: land, sense of fair go, lifestyle, democracy, the freedoms we enjoy but particularly our people.
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: AUSDAY35
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end on February 29th 2020.
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA